Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgrading the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Culex
Guild Leader
Culex

Upgrading the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading the Guild   Upgrading the Guild I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 1:01 am

So far we have the Guild Stash. I'd like to hear what people want to get first for the guild because some upgrades costs days, even up to a week.
Influence Points and Guild Upgrades

I think Economy is pretty good to start, but only if guildies really want bonus exp, magic find, and a gathering bonus.
Back to top Go down
meilixing
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Guild   Upgrading the Guild I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 8:36 am

bonus exp sounds good. unless you're already level 70 coughkevincough
Back to top Go down
Culex
Guild Leader
Culex

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Guild   Upgrading the Guild I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 1:21 pm

We now have Economy lvl 3, which means we have access to a banner that gives 10% Magic Find for 3 Days! It costs 500 Influence to craft one, but it's great to use on a Friday. It also stacks with the 5% MF 30 minute banner.

I'll be cranking out the 10% 3-Day MF banners as we need them. At the same time, the guild bank will be upgraded but it will literally take us about 2 weeks to complete all the research needed for the additional 100 slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Guild   Upgrading the Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Wars 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: