Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone want to do some serious league?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foul
Foul

Anyone want to do some serious league? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 4:26 am

I mean practice meets, theory crafting and a ton of getting called a noob. If you are seriously interested let me know. Only SERIOUS people need apply. You can suck but you just have to be dedicated to getting better, also, you need to be able to take constructive criticism and give the same. There is no such thing as a stupid question. I'm starting from scratch and working my way up.

So my schedule will be GW2 on bree's days off(because I'm kind of bored with it). Looking for a job in the morning and playing league after. Once I get a job it'll follow my job schedule and practice will be changed accordingly. Once I get 4 people all slots will be filled but I will also be setting reserve seats for absences/ect.

If interested post chars/lanes you are familiar with and your days available.
I'm currently interested in learning Kha'zix, Syndra, Irelia, Leona, and Katarina respectively. I can do most lanes although I'm not a very experienced jangler.

Main champ right now is Kha'zix afro
Back to top Go down
Sieghfried
Veteran Member
Sieghfried

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 9:45 am

What format are you looking to play if you say "serious"? Ranked? Normal draft?

Anywho, I'm interested in participating. Here are my lane/char combos:

Top: Garen/Irelia/Riven
Jungle: Diana/Darius/Kha'Zix/Pantheon/Shyvana
Mid: Malzahar/Brand
Bot Support: Leona

I can play all these characters and positions well, though my forte is undoubtedly top/jungle.

Main current main champ is Garen, though that tends to change over time.

Since I don't have a job (though that will change in the near future) or classes right now, I'm very flexible when it comes to scheduling playtimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ger-calibur.de
Foul
Foul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 5:08 pm

Excellent Sebastion, and yes ultimately the goal is to move into ranked matches. I think we'll be able to start with normal and then drafts. Once we are proficient in those two we can start on ranked. Doing normal can get us used to the cheese strats I think like that one game we encountered with the double smite.

By the way, each game we'll designate a "leader". This will give us all experience leading and we can find out which ones of us are the strongest in that area. This will circumvent excess yelling and things of that nature. Of course you can give what you think is the best for a situation, but ultimately it's up to the leader to tell us what to do.
Back to top Go down
TeKnoMonK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 5:30 pm

I'd like to get in on this. I need a LOT of practice and a lot more IP to get more champs.

**Suppose I should've listed my champs

Currently only real experience is with Heimerdinger (any lane), Lux (mid), Morgana (mid), and Ahri(mid). I'm learning Taric also.

Last edited by TeKnoMonK on September 29th 2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intense
Intense

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 6:09 pm

My best position is usually bottom lane, wether it be the adc or support. However, I'd like to start doing solo top again but usually don't have the chance to because there's usually a garen doing solo top already. 2ndary would be jungler, either as a off tank or a full tank champion.

my top 5 champions in order:

Bottom Lane ADC: Caitlyn, Varus, Teemo, Graves, Ezreal.
Bottom Lane Support: Taric, Blitzkrank, Soraka, Zilean, Sona.
Jungler: Trundle, Xin Zhao, Gangplank, Warwick, Lee Sin.
Jungle-Tank: Amumu, Malphite, Rammus, Alistar, Nautilus.
Top Lane: Nasus, Malphite, Gangplank, Sion, Cho'Gath.
Mid Lane: Vladimir, Brand....
I don't play Mid a lot.
Back to top Go down
GP1850

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 1:35 pm

I would like to specialize in order or priority ADC, Support bot, Jungle, top, then mid.

My champs form these are. All choices are made off of the team and my analysis of how the draft pick is going. I wont auto lock in draft game.

ACD: Graves*, Ez*, Siver
Support: Taric*, Saraka*, Nunu*, Alistar*, lulu, Jana, Morgana
Jungle: Alistar*, udyr, Mundo*, Nocturen, Shyvanna*, xin zhao*, Trundle*, Moaki, amumu*, malphite*, olaf*
Top: Singed*, Malphite*, Xin zhao*, trundle, garren, yorick*(no counter / auto win hah)
Mid: Garagas*, Orianna*, Galio, katariana*

*=already comfortable playing at ranked lvl

My solo queue rating is 1302 right now. Also, I am down for ranked and normal draft. I don't care to play blind pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do some serious league?   Anyone want to do some serious league? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to do some serious league?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League of Legends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: