Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF>Tanky Jungler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Culex
Guild Leader
Culex

LF>Tanky Jungler Empty
PostSubject: LF>Tanky Jungler   LF>Tanky Jungler I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2012, 2:55 pm

I'm looking for a strong, tanky jungler that isn't likely to be banned in draft/ranked games. So far I only use Malphite to jungle, so I'm looking to expand my lineup.

Any suggestions and your reasoning behind it?

p.s. I'd like to avoid Amumu for now.
Back to top Go down
Sieghfried
Veteran Member
Sieghfried

LF>Tanky Jungler Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF>Tanky Jungler   LF>Tanky Jungler I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2012, 10:19 pm

Cho'Gath: Technically better off top, but has strong ganks, great sustain, and is compatible with the popular duo GP10 item route.

Darius: Solid ganks, great base stats, decent clear time after the first, requires no items to do high damage until late midgame.

Lee Sin: The all-in-1 jungler care package, as long as you can bring dem skillz with ward hopping and landing your Q. Only downside is the lack of scaling into lategame.

Shyvana: Weak ganks, but one of the fastest clear times, good 1v1, strong teamfight presence, and counterjungling ability.

Udyr: Pretty much the above, except with actual hard CC and less strength in teamfights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ger-calibur.de

LF>Tanky Jungler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League of Legends :: Theorycrafting-
Jump to: