Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply for Guild Positions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Culex
Guild Leader
Culex

Apply for Guild Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Guild Positions!   Apply for Guild Positions! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 2:25 pm

We're doing pretty well in GW2 so I'd like to have some guild positions filled so that we can have more fun and organization in the game.

The following positions are available. Copy+Paste and post out the form on this thread. Guildies who don't want to apply can still recommend and weigh in on applicants.

Guild Officer (1)
Will have the same in-game guild powers as the guild leader for times when the guild leader is absent and immediate action must be taken. Must have initiative. Will actively work with the guild leader to keep the guild happy, prosperous, and to do the right thing for Samhain.

Dungeon/Raid Leader (2)
Will schedule and lead dungeon runs and raids. Must have experience leading runs and have extensive knowledge of the game's dungeons and raids. Bonus points for "raid voice." Very Happy

Event Coordinator (2)
Will create, schedule, and host events for GW2. Will work with the guild leader and officer in advance to arrange for prizes for the events (when needed). Being organized and having people skills will help immensely.

Copy and paste the form below. Questions 1-4 MUST be filled out.

Application
1) What position are you applying for?

2) How often are you in-game?

3) What makes you qualified for the position? List all relevant experience and personal qualities.

4) How would you improve Samhain?

5) Anything you want to add? (optional)
Back to top Go down
Axele
Forum Admin
Axele

Apply for Guild Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Guild Positions!   Apply for Guild Positions! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 1:04 pm

Application
1) What position are you applying for?
Guild Officer.

2) How often are you in-game?
Anywhere from 2-10+ hours a day. Just depends on work and home, really.

3) What makes you qualified for the position? List all relevant experience and personal qualities.
I take initiative, for one. When the original Samhain forums went down, I immediately set up new ones (the ones we're currently using). I can handle and/or diffuse certain situations if necessary. I was also co-leader of Samhain while we were in our L2 days, so I have experience with that. :p

4) How would you improve Samhain?
Personally, I don't think Samhain needs any improvement. It's already awesome. But, if I have to answer this, I'd say trying to get the new members (ts members) more involved with the guild and everyone as a whole.

5) Anything you want to add? (optional)
Not atm; if I think of something, I'll edit this.
Back to top Go down
http://samhain.roflforum.net

Apply for Guild Positions!
Page 1 of 1